With the rise of social media, a new kind of marketing strategy has come forth—the influencer marketing. The wix affiliate program can help you get your foot in the door if you’re interested in becoming an influencer and digital marketer.
How? The wix affiliate program enables you to partner with brands and advertise their products on your blog, website, or social media channels.
In return for recommending their services, you earn commissions when users click on your link and purchase their product or service.
The Wix affiliate program allows users to promote the company’s products and services while directing traffic back to their own site.
If you are interested in joining the Wix affiliate program as an influencer or digital marketer, this article will give you some information about it to help you decide whether it’s worth your time and efforts.
What Is Wix?
Wix is a website builder that allows users to create a website without needing any technical knowledge.
With Wix, you can create a beautiful, professional website in minutes—no design or coding skills required. You can choose from a variety of ready-to-use themes and design templates to fit any type of business.
The Wix builder also has integrations for third-party apps and services so you can add functionality to your site and connect with your customers.
Wix also offers free and paid hosting for your website, as well as domain name services. The paid plans come with additional design and marketing tools like analytics, email marketing, and advertising credits.
If you’re an affiliate marketer who wants to promote Wix’s website builder and its paid services, the Wix affiliate program
How Much Money Can You Make With The Wix Affiliate Program?
Since this is a commission-based program, you can earn money by referring your audience to the Wix website builder and other paid products and services.
The amount of money you make will depend on the number of sales you generate and the commission rate offered by Wix.
You can see the current commission rates at the Wix affiliate program website so you can have a rough idea of how much you can expect to make.
However, you can also analyze similar affiliate programs that offer similar products to get a better idea of how many sales you can generate and how much you can make from each sale.
You can also use estimations like the rule of thumb that you should be earning at least $100 for every 1,000 visitors you direct to the referral sales page.
Pros of the Wix Affiliate Program
- You don’t have to worry about hosting, designing, or coding your site because Wix does all of that for you.
- You can try out their website builder and product integrations for free. – You can use their ready-to-use themes, design templates, and website builder features to create an attractive website.
- You can also integrate your website with third-party apps and services like Google Analytics, Facebook, and MailChimp.
- Wix hosting and domain name services are free for basic users. Paid plans come with more design and marketing tools.
Cons of the Wix Affiliate Program
- Wix does not offer free or paid hosting for your website. You will have to host your own website on your own domain name and web hosting account.
- You can’t use one of the ready-to-use themes and design templates to promote your own website. You’ll have to design your website from scratch.
- You can only integrate your website with a few third-party apps and services. Other paid hosting plans come with more integrations.
- You can only refer your audience to the basic Wix website builder and hosting services. You can’t promote their paid design and marketing tools.
- You have to create your website using Wix’s website builder. You can’t use another website builder or CMS.
Why You Should Join Wix’s Affiliate Program
If you like the idea of recommending a website builder, domain name services, and paid products and services to your audience and earning money from your recommendations, the Wix affiliate program is definitely worth joining.
You earn money from the traffic you direct to the Wix website builder and paid hosting plans, and you don’t have to worry about designing or coding your website.
The Wix affiliate program will also help you gain authority and credibility as an influencer and digital marketer. What’s more, you can use your website to generate passive income while you focus on growing your other online businesses.
Also ReadHostinger Affiliate Program
If you’re interested in becoming an influencer and digital marketer and you have no design or coding skills, joining the Wix affiliate program is a good idea.
You can recommend Wix’s ready-to-use themes, design templates, and website builder to your audience and earn money from your recommendations.
You can also refer your audience to the company’s paid hosting plans and paid products and services and earn money from your referrals.
If you’re interested in joining the Wix affiliate program, you should sign up as soon as possible since new members are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.