Receiving Text Messages
: a step by step guide to solve this issue
Before you blame your phone carrier, check the settings on your phone.
If your iphone not receiving text messages, there are a few things that you can do to fix this issue.
- First, go to Settings and then Messages. Make sure that the Send as SMS is not turned off. If it is off, tap it to turn it back on.
- Next, go to Settings and then Notifications and then scroll down until you find Text Message Alerts. Check the box next to Show Previews or Show in Notification Center or both boxes if necessary.
- Apple has enabled the option to automatically reject messages from unknown senders. This means that if you have not set up your phone for this, it will reject all messages from unknown numbers.
- Check the list of standard features on your phone to make sure that “text message forwarding” is enabled.
Forwarding text messages is a standard feature on most phones. If your iphone is not receiving texts message , it might be because this feature is turned off.
To make sure that this feature is enabled, go to the “Settings” tab and then click “Cellular.” Scroll down and click “Text Message Forwarding.” If you don’t see the option, tap on the arrow next to “Text Message Forwarding” and then tap on “Enable.”
You should then see a pop-up box that says: “Forwarding will occur when your phone number receives an incoming text message.” Tap on the box to confirm and you’re all set.
- Make sure the person you are sending a message to has their phone number saved in your contacts list
- Check Network signal
Make sure that you have good signal on your phone
Sometimes many services not working properly so restart your phone and check again
- Restart your phone can solve myriad problems with apps, network connections, and other technical glitches. Check your network connection to make sure that you have connectivity.
- Make sure that your phone is not on Airplane Mode
If your phone is on Airplane Mode, it will not be able to receive any texts from any other phones
After doing all this if not solve the problem it may be a difficult problem in your Network
Iphone 11 Pro is not receiving full long text messages but is getting auto trimmed Is this a known bug workaround solution
To fix this kind issue do follows step –
1. Reboot your Phone
2. Check your Phone Network
3. Mobile data or wifi data should be enabled
I sent text messages to my friend and it got delivered report but he did not receive the texts what could be the possible reason.the phone he is using is neither an android nor IOS simple hard button phone
If you are facing this kind of issue it may be the a problem of Service provider network