How to Become an Amazon Affiliate
Amazon is one of the most highly used e-commerce sites that exist. It is such a popular site that you can create your website and start making money! Become an Amazon affiliate, and you can share their products with your audience, and in turn, earn a share of their sales. This blog post will teach you how to become an Amazon affiliate.
What is the Amazon Affiliate program?
If you want to make money from promoting Amazon.com online, this program is for you.
You can work with Amazon Associates in addition to all of the other programs offered by the company and start earning for recommending products and services.
With the Amazon Associate program, you can display banner ads, text ads, and product links on your site, and when a person clicks on that link and then buys a product, you will receive a commission.
You can also earn money by placing buttons or text links on your site that people can click on to buy products.
For example, you could be running a blog about home decoration and use text links to point people to Amazon.com to purchase
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a concept in which individuals and brands can promote each other’s products and services.
Affiliate marketing is set up in such a way that when somebody purchases a product or service through an affiliate link,
the affiliate will receive a commission for the sale.
An affiliate does not have to carry the product to be displayed and sold in their store.
In most cases, the commission offered to the affiliate is “per post,” meaning that the affiliate only earns money when they refer a sale to an online store or physical store.
How to get an Approved for the Amazon affiliate/associate program?
- The first step in becoming an Amazon affiliate is to create a website or blog. You will need to buy a domain and hosting, customize a WordPress theme.
- The second is to provide valuable content to amazon through your website at list 25 to 35 posts; this could be products review, products comparisons, how-to guides & tutorials.
Ensure which article you produce, and the products you promote are relevant to your niech or subject to your website.
The main goal is to show excellent value through your content to your audience to click your links and purchase.
- Next, your niche should be related to the targeting products you want to promote.
for example, if you want to promote a laptop & computer, the content should be related to the computer & laptop ( like which laptop is best for photoshop )
- don’t over the link: you, of course, want to make links to your website and content but don’t over link every word. make sure that the link placed is relevant and useful
- My next tip is about banner ads: don’t put too many banners ads on your website. Make sure that not look like a spam website. Place the only side of the website.
- Next is about discloser: make clear that you’re an affiliate marketer and promoting amazon products. Create a discloser page on your website.
- Next is Social Media: of course, everyone wants to post on social media to get more traffic; I think you are one of them, but don’t share your affiliate link directly on social media.
How to Sing – up with Amazone Associates
Once you’ve set up your website, then go to amazon associate
searches on google’s “amazon associate account.”
there you will get two links on the top
first one is for “https://affiliate-program.amazon.in/”
It is for Indian seller’s Products
The second one is for “https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/”
for international market
Click on Sing Up Button
Click on Create your Amazon account
Fill out all the details in the sing up form.
- your name
- email Id
- Mobile Number
- Website link.
- Bank Details
It is a straightforward process, and I don’t want to waste your time explaining it in detail.
After completing the process, 24 to 48 hr you will receive an email from amazon with amazon associate Id.
Next, log in to your portal, select products per your
website niches, generate an affiliate link, share it through your blog post, banner ads, etc.
When someone reads your article and click your affiliate link, and make a purchase, you will get up to 15 % commission; it depends on your product, what you are promoting, and enjoy your earning
Amazon associate terms & Policy: How to make secure your Amazon Affiliate Account
The Associate’s Program Participation Requirements set out the Associate’s Program guidelines. To participate in the program, Associates must comply with Amazon Advertising Requirements and General Disclosure Requirements.
- One person, one associate account: don’t create multiple accounts, and You’ll need to make at least three sales in the first 180 days. Otherwise, your account will be closed.
If it happens to you when you feel that you can make sales, then resubmit your site with your existing user id and password. Don’t create a new account.
If your site goes to suspense, you can’t resubmit your site or application.
- Images restriction: amazon does not allow you to directly copy the seller’s images from amazon and pest it to your site
- Make sure that You don’t use the amazon trademark logo anywhere on your website. If amazon associate captures it, your account goes to the risk zone.
- You don’t force the visitor to support us if you purchase through my site. If you captured this kind of word through amazon AI or Manual, your account would suspend immediately.
- You don’t buy through your affiliate link.
- Amazon associate does not allow you to share your direct link through email, ebook, or pdf.
- You don’t short your affiliate link by using another link shortener service. it violet amazon policy
You can generate it through your associate portal if you want to shorten your link.
- Make sure that you don’t use another seller’s logo.
- your web content should be unique and related to your products
- Social Promotion campaign: you don’t allow sharing your affiliate link or images on social media ( Facebook, Twitter, or Printerst ) and run paid advertisements. Only you can promote your artical through the paid campaign on social media.
To know more details, visit their official website:
Anyone purchased a product after 2 months through my website with Amazon affiliate link then can I get paid
Yes you can get paid from Amazon. The Amazon affiliate policy is during 180 days if you don’t generate a sales then you account will be suspended
- Best Way TO Earn $4000 With JVZoo Affiliate Program In 2022
- 7 Best Way To Build an Ecommerce Website From Scratch
- Premium 6 Best Ecommerce WordPress Themes
- The Best WordPress Hosting Convesio: Get started for free.
- Hostinger India: Affordable Hosting Solutions for Your Website
- 4 Best Ways to Get Instant Affiliate Commissions
- ShareAsale Affiliate Program Review 202